Here’s a DIY to spice your boring clothes hangers up by covering them with fabric. It’s really easy to make, and the result is amazing. Also great as a gift idea.
What you will need:
- clothes hangers (can be wire or plastic)
- fabric of your choice
- double sided tape or glue
How to make:
1. Cut or tear your fabric into long small strips. By cutting the fabric you will create a more ‘clean’ look.
2. Use tape at the end of a strip to attach the strip on the hanger and start anywhere on the hanger you like.
3. Wrap the strip tightly until you run out of fabric. Tape it down and start up again with a new strip.
4. When you have finished wrapping the whole hanger, use tape at the end of the strip to attach it to the hanger.
Note: you can also use thread instead of fabric to wrap around your hangers for a more subtle effect.
PS by Dila is a blog about everything that inspires me, from fashion to food & drinks, from interior to DIY’s. I hope you will find some great inspiration while you’re visiting. Thanks for visiting my blog!