I thought maybe you’d like to take a little peek into my life, so I made some pictures of my weekend. A bit late, but I couldn’t make it to skip Blogger outfits of the week for one time. ;) I’ve had a great weekend, went to Taste of Amsterdam on Saturday and celebrated my birthday on Sunday. So that means lots and lots of great food. :)
1. I received my eBay order for this face mask (link). Looks scary but works great!
2. Bought this amazingly delicious cookbook One more slice from Leila Lindholm. Can’t wait to try some recipes…
3. Because it just never feels complete in house without flowers.
4. Received this beautiful bracelet for my birthday.
5. My birthday cake; strawberry-mascarpone-limoncello from Zoet, Zuur & Zout
6. Made some delicious tiramisu for my colleagues.
PS by Dila is a personal lifestyle blog about everything that inspires me, from fashion to food & drinks, from interior to DIY’s. I hope you will find some great inspiration while you’re visiting. Thanks for visiting my blog!