I’ve had such a lovely weekend! A friend of mine just got her license and bought a car, so we decided to drive to Rotterdam and Dordrecht, mostly to visit Kookpunt, ROTABS and Villa Augustus. We discovered a lot more great spots like Branco in Rotterdam and Vreeken’s Zaden in Dordrecht, a shop that sells only seeds (for plants, flowers, herbs)… I can spent here hours! :)
1. One of my favourite ice creams: ‘AH yoghurtijs bosvruchten’.
2. Went to the biggest kitchenware shop in the Netherlands.
3. A few weeks ago I planted some herbs inside my home, and they started to grow!
4. Nice idea: place some lemon parts in your ice cube tray before you add the water to make ice cubes.
5. Reading ‘Extremely loud & incredibly close’.
6. Discovered that I can rent movies for free, unlimited! Love my library.
7. Visited Dordrecht for the very first time…
8. My favourite place in Dordrecht: Villa Augustus (more about this gorgeous place soon on my blog)
9. Had a lovely lunch at Branco in Rotterdam.
PS by Dila is a personal lifestyle blog about everything that inspires me, from fashion to food & drinks, from interior to DIY’s. I hope you will find some great inspiration while you’re visiting. Thanks for visiting my blog!